Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
We are still offering consultation services during the COVID-19 move to online instruction. Please feel free to reach out for virtual appointments! For more information on library services and resources, please click here.
Check GET HELP for research and tech support questions, including options for phone, text, and email support.
Your subject librarian can help you with your research, too. Email or make an appointment for a one-on-one or small group consultation.
Welcome AWD Students!
1. Use Scholar OneSearch, Northeastern's library catalog and discovery system to search and find journal articles, library books and other printed material, ebooks, videos, datasets, and more.
2. Find your subject guide to explore your research topic in depth. Subject guides are developed by Northeastern's library staff to help you identify:
- Library databases specific to your major, subject or discipline
- Your subject librarian, whom you may contact for research support by email or by appointment.
- Recommended websites for research in your subject
- Advice and tips on assignments or requirements in your subject
3. Consult our research tutorials (on video or PDF) for commonly-asked questions about the research process, and for help making the most of library resources and services.
Need a book, book chapter, or article not available at Northeastern? You can request materials that aren't available at Northeastern University Library through ILLIad, our interlibrary loan service.