Features over 100 core medical e-books, videos by system & category, interactive review questions, clinical calculators, drug information, case files, diagnostic tools, a comprehensive search platform and the ability to download content to a mobile device.
Books: including the latest edition of Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine
Quick Reference Tools
A selection of cases from across the Case Files series.
Create a free MyAccess profile! to take advantage of some of the features of the platform. This will work across the AccessMedicine, AccessPhysiotherapy and AccessPharmacy databases.
> bookmark your favorite content
> take quizzes
> use flashcards
> track your self-assessment progress
> use the mobile app
1. Connect to AccessMedicine. Click on "Northeastern University" in the upper right corner
2. Click on "Create a Free MyAccessProfile".
3. To activate your AccessMedicine app, visit the app store or Google Play.
The AccessMedicine App offers access to:
Getting the AccessMedicine App:
1. From a computer/laptop, access AccessMedicine from the library Databases A to Z list.
2. Create a personal account and password.
3. On your mobile device, download the AccessMedicine App from the App Store.
4. On your mobile device, login to your My AccessMedicine App with your user name and password.
NOTE: To activate and for continued access to the app, the user must have an active My Access account and sign in every 90 days through your institution, either on-site or through a VPN.
The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders 5 (DSM-5) is the handbook used by health care professionals in the United States and much of the world as the authoritative guide to the diagnosis of mental disorders. DSM contains descriptions, symptoms, and other criteria for diagnosing mental disorders. The DSM-5 is part of the recently purchased package called PsychiatryOnline Premium. Connect to DSM-5
View the PsychiatryOnline Tutorial to learn more about searching across psychiatric journals, ebooks, practice guidelines and more.