Selected Books at Snell Library
Organic chemistry news
· American Chemical Society Journals -- includes 39 high quality, full-text academic journals from the American Chemical Society. Also includes the journals’ archives, with content back to 1936 (and much earlier for some titles).
· Burger's Medicinal Chemistry, Drug Discovery and Development - an excellent, scholarly encyclopedia, offering the background and explanations not usually found in original research articles. Comprehensive coverage of traditional areas and recent developments.
· Nature Journals Online - the journal Nature is the most highly cited interdisciplinary science journal according to ISI's journal citation reports. The library's collection of Nature titles now includes a long-awaited acquisition, Nature Chemistry! See a list of Nature titles in our subscription.
· Royal Society of Chemistry Journals – collection of full-text academic, high impact journals from the Royal Society of Chemistry.
See also: more chemistry resources for use at Northeastern
Research Tools and Tips
Looking for a book or other specific item for which you know the title? Use these quick search tools:
• Use the Scholar OneSearch Browse search to find books by title or author, or to search any journal by title.
To do a comprehensive literature search in chemistry, start by searching SciFinder or Web of Science. To do a quick search or to find a few good articles, begin by searching or browsing the full text collection of American Chemical Society Journals.
To get help: during weekends and evenings, for immediate assistance, call the research assistance desk at 617-373-2356, come to the desk in person, or use chat reference to contact a librarian. For in-depth questions and during regular business hours, contact me by phone or email to set up a research consultation.
Chemistry news from ScienceDaily
About This Guide
Email me any feedback you have about this guide -- tell me what's working and what's not.
About the Collection
Send me suggestions for new titles in this subject area.
About the Library
Use the library's Suggestion Box to send us your comments on anything else library-related.