What is the BLC?
The Boston Library Consortium is an association of 25 academic and research libraries located throughout New England. The links below provide more information on how to access and borrow from the collections of the BLC member libraries.
Boston Public Library
The Boston Public Library provides many valuable resources to the residents and students of Massachusetts. Be sure to sign up for an eCard in order to access many of their databases from home. In addition to the main branch at Copley Square, there are many neighborhood branches.
SF Bay Area Libraries
The San Francisco Bay Area is home to several public library systems. Local resources and databases are available to California residents and students when you sign up for an eCard. Use your Oakland Campus address when registering for a public library membership.
- Oakland Public Library Digital access options are available. Most online resources are available immediately after registration.
- Berkeley Public Library Must visit a branch to verify address and finish registration.
- San Francisco Public Library Digital access options are available.
- San Jose Public Library Digital access options are available.
- Alameda County Library Digital access options are available.