What is plagiarism?
Have questions? You can also check with your instructor to make sure you haven't plagiarized unintentionally or violated NU academic integrity policies.
Research and Writing Support
- Archives and Special Colllections provides assistance with primary source documents in Northeastern's collections.
- The Recording Studio gives online workshops and provides support with multimedia presentations, projects and portfolios
- Subject Librarians can recommend resources for your projects and help you get started with managing your citations.
Look at recommended resources on your Subject Guide
- The Writing Center is open to all members of the Northeastern community on any piece of writing they're working on.
- International Tutoring Center (ITC) is dedicated to providing current Northeastern University international students with free, comprehensive English language and academic support
Citation Management Software
Academic Integrity Tutorial
The checklist below can help explain academic integrity
The tutorial has a NEXT button on the lower right side of the screen
To browse, click on the Menu icon in the upper left side of the screen
The Bainbridge College video
Check the Academic Video Online (AVON) collection for videos about avoiding plagiarism. The search in the upper right hand corner of the image below, shows 97 videos available for viewing.
You will be asked to log in with your Northeastern user name and password to access the video collection.
There are many "student success" videos in AVON.