· American Chemical Society Journals -- includes 39 high quality, full-text academic journals from the American Chemical Society. Also includes the journals’ archives, with content back to 1936 (and much earlier for some titles).
· Burger's Medicinal Chemistry, Drug Discovery and Development - an excellent, scholarly encyclopedia, offering the background and explanations not usually found in original research articles. Comprehensive coverage of traditional areas and recent developments.
· Nature Journals Online - the journal Nature is the most highly cited interdisciplinary science journal according to ISI's journal citation reports. The library's collection of Nature titles now includes a long-awaited acquisition, Nature Chemistry! See a list of Nature titles in our subscription.
· Royal Society of Chemistry Journals – collection of full-text academic, high impact journals from the Royal Society of Chemistry.
See also: more chemistry resources for use at Northeastern
Looking for a book or other specific item for which you know the title? Use these quick search tools:
• Use the Scholar OneSearch Browse search to find books by title or author, or to search any journal by title.
To do a comprehensive literature search in chemistry, start by searching SciFinder or Web of Science. To do a quick search or to find a few good articles, begin by searching or browsing the full text collection of American Chemical Society Journals.
To get help: during weekends and evenings, for immediate assistance, call the research assistance desk at 617-373-2356, come to the desk in person, or use chat reference to contact a librarian. For in-depth questions and during regular business hours, contact me by phone or email to set up a research consultation.