Book Maintenance

Book Maintenance:

If a book is returned damaged, you may place it on the RADS shelf labeled "mending" and fill out the form (found on the same shelf) which is located by the Course Reserves shelving area (see pictures below).

Place a check mark by the problem that best fits the book. Put the form in the book and then on the shelf on the "mending" sign. The RADS team will do the rest!