Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Media Literacy Resources
Media Literacy is an international movement to provide students skills and insights to interpret media.
5 Key Media Literacy Concepts
5 Core Media Literacy Concepts
- All messages are "constructed."
- Media messages are constructed using a creative language with its own rules.
- Different people experience the same media message differently.
- Media have embedded values and points of view.
- Most media are organized to gain profit and/or power.