Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Web sites for Civil & Environmental Engineering
- EnviroLink Library (Environmental Resources)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
Also check out data.gov for open US government data on agriculture, climate, ecosystems, energy, maritime and ocean.
- Green Building Information Gateway (GBIG) - USGBC's centralized platform that integrates hundreds of data sources, including green building certifications, public disclosures, awards, organizations, news and other resources related to sustainable building
- International Code Council (ICC) - a nonprofit association that provides a wide range of building safety solutions including product evaluation, accreditation, certification, codification and training. It develops model codes and standards used worldwide to construct safe, sustainable, affordable and resilient structures.
- National Service Center for Environmental Publications - premier site for accessing EPA publications
- National Transportation Library Includes access to Rosa P, the National Transportation Library's Repository and Open Science Access Portal which provides full-text digital publications, datasets, and other resources from NTL
- Waste Water Engineering Virtual Library