Web sites for Civil & Environmental Engineering
- EnviroLink Library (Environmental Resources)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
Also check out data.gov for open US government data on agriculture, climate, ecosystems, energy, maritime and ocean.
- Green Building Information Gateway (GBIG) - USGBC's centralized platform that integrates hundreds of data sources, including green building certifications, public disclosures, awards, organizations, news and other resources related to sustainable building
- International Code Council (ICC) - a nonprofit association that provides a wide range of building safety solutions including product evaluation, accreditation, certification, codification and training. It develops model codes and standards used worldwide to construct safe, sustainable, affordable and resilient structures.
- National Service Center for Environmental Publications - premier site for accessing EPA publications
- National Transportation Library Includes access to Rosa P, the National Transportation Library's Repository and Open Science Access Portal which provides full-text digital publications, datasets, and other resources from NTL
- Waste Water Engineering Virtual Library
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- American Society for Engineering Education
Homepage of the organization dedicated to improving engineering and technology education.
- Society of Women Engineers
United States organization promoting the role of women in engineering.
- Women in Engineering Programs and Advocates Network