What resources are there related to data analysis?
There are many opportunities and resources related to data analysis at Northeastern. You can:
- Learn more about data related student groups and organizations
- Book tutoring and one-on-one consultation appointments
- Request a guest lecture, class visit, or workshop
- Request assistance via email
- Check the university calendar or the library calendar for data related events and workshops
- Use our online tutorials and resources such as books and ebooks
Here at the Northeastern University Library, we provide support for people learning topics related to data analysis (such as using data viz tools, improving data visualization design, and poster/presentation design) through our Data Analysis and Visualization Specialist, Kate Kryder. For any additional questions, please email Kate Kryder.