For help with citations and citation management software, please Ask a Librarian or make an appointment with a member of the Citation Management Team.
What we can help you with:
- Locating citation style guides
- Determining how a tricky source type should be cited
- Getting started with a citation manager supported by the library
- Switching from one citation manager to another
- Troubleshooting common citation manager issues
What we can't help you with:
- Checking your reference list or bibliography for correctness
- Checking your in-text citations for correctness
- Installing, using or troubleshooting a citation manager not supported by the library
- TurnItIn or other plagiarism-detecting software
- Determining whether you or another user have committed plagiarism
When in doubt, reach out for help!