Abraham Bell and Company Order Book
- Abraham Bell and Company was an Irish shipping company that transported goods and passengers around the world, primarily London and Sicily, from 1820-1835.
Chas. T. Main, Inc. Records
- Chas. T. Main, Inc. was a Boston engineering company founded by Massachusetts Institute of Technology graduate Charles T. Main in 1893. In 1992, the company's name was changed to Parsons Main, Inc., located in Canton, Massachusetts as a subsidiary of Parsons Corporation of Pasadena, California.
Edward Rochie Hardy Papers
- Edward Rochie Hardy (1862-1951), a lecturer and author on insurance, fire insurance, and insurance law, was instrumental in the development of insurance education and the growth of insurance libraries.
Harold Hamilton Kerr Papers
- Harold Hamilton Kerr served on Northeastern’s Corporation, Board of Trustees, and Committee on Development from the 1940s to 1960s. He also owned the Boston Gear Works and was president of the National Metal Trader's Association.
Asa S. Knowles Papers
- Asa S. Knowles (1909-1990) was an educator, dean, third university president, and chancellor at Northeastern from 1931 to 1990. He was on the board of directors of Shawmut Bank of Boston and Shawmut Corporation, and he wrote a history on the bank entitled, Shawmut, 150 Years of Banking 1836-1986.
Harvey C. Krentzman Papers
- Harvey "Chet" Krentzman (1926-2005), Northeastern class of 1949, founded Advanced Management Associates, Inc., a management company providing consultant services to small businesses; established the Small Business Institute as part of the NU Office of Adult and Continuing Education; and served on Northeastern’s Corporation and Board of Trustees.
William Lindsay Ledger
- William Lindsay recorded deposit transfers sent to a Saint Louis bank for transmittal through Belfast Banking Company from 1852-1855.
United Drug Company Collection
- Established in 1903, the United Drug Company manufactured and sold pharmaceutical and beauty products. Northeastern purchased the United Drug Company buildings in 1961. One of the structures was renovated and divided into four Northeastern halls: Lake Hall, Meserve Hall, Nightingale Hall, and Holmes Hall.