Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Librarian Support for Systematic Reviews and Advanced Reviews
We are happy to meet with you to learn about your project and offer guidance in a number of areas including, but not limited to:
- how to create the search,
- which databases to search,
- provide peer review of searches,
- tools and resources to support you throughout the review, and
- which citation management tool (EndNote, Refworks, Zotero, or Mendeley) is right for your team.
We currently have five librarians who have an expertise in systematic reviews, each representing a different subject specialty across the health sciences, life sciences, social sciences, and education.
Below, you'll find our librarians, the disciplines they support, and their contact information. We recommend reaching out to the librarian who supports your discipline for the best support.