Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
When You Come to the LIbrary
Remember to bring your NU ID (your Husky card)
Want to know more about your Husky Card and COVID-19 operations? Visit the Husky Card Services webpage to stay up-to-date.
Why Use the Library?
Web Search engines such as Google are convenient for quickly finding information that is freely available online.
- Much of the most valuable and important materials are not free.
- Web search engines offer limited search options.
- Offer flexible search options to help you identify the best content on your topic.
- Link to the full text or to options (such as Interlibrary loan) to quickly obtain the full text at no cost.
- Help you to manage your content and cite it correctly.
Use library-supported citation management software: