Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
We are still offering consultation services during the COVID-19 move to online instruction. Please feel free to reach out for virtual appointments! For more information on library services and resources, please click here.
Scholar OneSearch for Books
Search for books, e-books, video, and other materials in our library catalog by using the dropdown option; this search will not include articles.
About our E-Books
Ebook Guide and help with using ebook devices.
Our eBooks come from a variety of vendors and publishers, each with its own look and feel. Most have some functions in common, such as:
Browse the collection by title or topic.
Search the collection by keyword, including
- Search for a keyword or phrase within a selected book
- Browse a selected book by table of contents
- Personalization options, such as
create a bookshelf
annotate a book, adding highlighting and notes
- Books can be read in a browser and in some cases can be downloaded for a specified borrowing period to compatible e-book readers. Specifics are noted in the descriptions of individual products.
- In most cases, printing and downloading are limited. Specifics are noted in the descriptions of individual products.
Please be aware that most e-books are readable through a browser rather than an e-book reader (Nook or Kindle, for example).
Open Access e-books
Don't forget the rich collection of publications at