Skip to main content
We are still offering consultation services during the COVID-19 move to online instruction. Please feel free to reach out for virtual appointments! For more information on library services and resources, please click here.
eBooks on EBSCOhost
Search eBooks on EBSCOhost
- EBSCOhost automatically displays a mobile version of the site when you are on a smartphone. You can download eBooks from the mobile interface.
- View a video (approximately 4 minutes) from EBSCO on downloading ebooks.
- Books are limited to one user at a time.
- Permits printing of up to 60 pages at a time. This is subject to publisher restrictions.
- If you get a "Sorry, this e-book is in use" message when trying to access full text, try clearing your browser cache. Sometimes this works if someone else is not actually looking at the book at the moment.
- When you are finished reading a book online, you can make it immediately available to other readers by clicking the Result List, New Search, Back, or Exit links in the eBook viewer.