Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
We are still offering consultation services during the COVID-19 move to online instruction. Please feel free to reach out for virtual appointments! For more information on library services and resources, please click here.
Flashcards are located under the "Study Tools" menu.
- Drill down by resource and/or topic to focus in on areas of weakness
- Track cards you've already seen to prioritize studying
- Save your favorite flashcards for quick review
- Responsive on any mobile device
Flashcard content comes from the following resources:
- CURRENT Medical Diagnosis & Treatment (CMDT) Flashcards, 2nd ed
- Pathophysiology of Disease Flashcards
- The Big Picture: Medical Physiology Flashcards
- DeGowin's Diagnostic Examination Flashcards
- Pathology Flashcards
- Microbiology & Infectious Disease Flashcards 3rd ed
- Pharmacology Flashcards 4th ed
- Biochemistry and Genetics Flashcards 3rd ed.
Located under the "Study Tools" menu, "Showdown" allows you to "challenge colleagues on their medical knowledge, quiz-bowl style...you and your opponent will battle through two rounds of questions, each with five categories ranging from 100 to 400 points, plus a final question worth 500 points. Like other turn-based games, you can play live or opt in to get email notifications when it's your turn. You can also hone your skills by challenging the computer".